Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Homemade Valentines'

 This year I wanted something different.  I'm tired of all the 'industrial' hoopla over holidays and special days anymore.  I have quite a stash of creative crafting I've collected over the years so there's plenty to work with.
At the beginning of February, I told Kevin I really didn't want a big box of candy (have to work off the Christmas storage) and that I did not want a store-bought card.  In total, we both created 9 handmade cards.  The internet is full of great ideas to copy or recreate.  All we needed was time.  And actually, it was quite fun. 
This card is the one Kevin made for me.  I didn't take any pictures of the others, wish I would have now.
Note to self: take pictures of all the next ones. 
Because this year they will all be handmade...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment